Do you need a certificate?

Fill in the following form and send it.

Name and surname
Identity Card or passport
Pupil type
Present pupil Former pupil
Certificate of grades
Attendance certificate for residence permit (foreigners) Only applicable for present pupils.
Proof of having studied catalan at EGB and BUP level (pupils born after 1972) Only applicable for former pupils.
I have read and agreed the previous statement
According to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December the 13th, concerning Personal Data Protection, your personal data will be stored in a school file in order to school management.

You will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the treatment of your personal data, by sending a request in writing to the School Office to the following address: Eduard Toldrà street, number 18, Postal Code 08034 Barcelona, or sending an e-mail to

This website uses cookies - by continuing to use this site or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookies Policy. We have recently updated our Privacy Policy, you can read more about these at any time.